“Wonderful lunch with friends ”
Review of Postero

Postero
Reserve with OpenTable
Postero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were visiting and our friends who live in the area suggested this place for lunch. The service was great, and the food was very tasty. I had the Mother Clucker sandwich and it was very different than any that I’d had before. Delicious fried chicken breast, very tender, with slaw and a special sauce that was a bit spicy but delicious! We had the pimento cheese appetizer which comes with pork rinds- they tasted fine, but I think pita chips or bread would be even better with it. There was plenty of seating for large crowds and the building itself is cool because it used to be a bank and the rest rooms and wine cellar are in the vault area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recommended by hotel and surpassed expectations! Fantastic wait staff and excellent meal! Recommend chicken liver mousse and roasted banana ice box pie. Will return for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a nice time here! I had a steak and the husband had the special which was lamb burger! Both were delicious! We really loved the beer and wine selection here as well. Some have commented the prices are high but I didn’t think they were bad for what you get! Atmosphere and sever were great! I’d go back on my next visit

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So lucky to live here because this restaurant is amazing in this small town of hendersonville. Jason could be in a restaurant in nyc if he wanted. He has amazing dishes. He spends time developing his menu. A true wizard of food. You can tell employees have a family atmosphere. He had special dinners, wine tastings and charity events.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Saw mixed reviews but wanted to try. Glad we did. Located in an old bank building. They use the big vault in back for a wine dinner room which is very cool. We sat at a small table in the corner which was very nice. We started with a nice Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and some EXCELLENT bread with a couple different butters. Wife had trout and I had the filet. Presentation was fabulous as was all the food.