“Nice outside dining and pet friendly pub in Hendersonville, NC”
Review of Black Rose Pub

Black Rose Pub
Ranked #28 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very nice experience. Our waiter was great. We had a steak sandwich with a small salad and salmon with wilted spinach and fennel - both really good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To be fair, we ate there during a large antique festival and every restaurant on Main Street was crowded and the Black Rose was packed. Even so, the service was way better than we expected and we received our meal a lot sooner than we thought we would. Unfortunately the food was pretty disgusting. We both had the fish and chips and although the two pieces of fish were a fairly good side, the coating was soggy, the chips were soggy and the cole slaw on the side was way too finely chopped and a disgusting purple mess. I don't know why the fish and chips were so soggy, unless they were just making up large batches of it and letting it all sit under a warmer. Perhaps their other food selections are a bit nicer, but I'm not going to waste any more money to find out. We'll never go there again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tough to enjoy the good burgers when a face full of piercings and wierd tattoos are all over your server. How young folks destroy their image and ability to find a future is tough to understand. Many friends have stopped going there. And I loved their Bangers and mash.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Tonight my husband and I went in to Black Rose (I am a native of Hendersonville and have been here many times). There were many open seats, and after ordering or food was not there in an HOUR! We were told a large party had ordered, but there was no large party in sight! This place has gone downhill over the years, and continues to disappoint....Although it is only one the few places that serves food late night (after 9pm) in Hendersonville, I'm not sure we'll return..............

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying good ambiance and love the wait staff but the food sucks! My husband and I have been going for years and in the beginning thought the food was good. Slowly, it has been going downhill. Because of this, we went with our old faithful, the Irish nachos. WHAT A JOKE! We got half the food that we normally do. Barely any chips or fixings. And we had to pay extra for the one piece of chicken they put on there. So basically we paid over $13 for a small serving of chips and cheese. When I asked the waitress if the serving was smaller, she informed me that they got a new manager in the kitchen and he had made changes. He made the wrong changes. Will only be drinking beer from here in out.