“Like their breakfast”
Review of Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
Ranked #111 of 211 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Let's face it: you want what you want, when you want it. Jack in the Box serves the whole menu all day long! Want breakfast in the evening? We got it. Craving juicy burgers made with signature beef? Jack has them too. Yearning for a delicious chicken sandwich? Done. Stop by your nearby Jack in the Box to indulge in your favorite foods. Or, with delivery options available, you don't even have to leave your couch!
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I always enjoy their breakfast. I usually get their mini pancakes and eggs with bacon or sausage. Occasionally a biscuit, sometimes a hamburger at lunch but mostly breakfast and always enjoy breakfast and it's really cheap.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with a friend. I had the bacon ultimate cheeseburger. It tasted good. I like they have the soda fountain that you can choose different flavors. We got there just as the lunch rush started. We had I order taking quickly. Our food was prepared in good amount of time. The only bad thing I have to say is the tables needed to be wipped off.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Waited at counter for 10 mins before ANY worker even spoke to us. Saw another guy literally pull a seat up to the counter to wait to be taken care of. HE pulled a bar seat up to the counter and they STILL ignored him!! Do not recommend this place to anyone!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Saw a billboard advertising the new ribeye burger, so stopped in to try it. It was one of the best fast food burgers I've ever had. It was juicy and flavorful. I ordered mine with the grilled onions and havarti cheese. SO, SO good.

Our server was friendly and quick as was the food delivery. Probably the best fast food experiance I've had in a long time.

Will definitely be going back for that burger and hope it stays on the menu.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We are from California and love this restaurant. It reminds us of home. Our favorite are the tacos. Yum!!!!!! They are the best and they are cheap, I will order several tacos to bring home to my children. Jack in the box is the best!

Date of visit: July 2017