“Interesting Place?”

Underground Baking Co.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Honestly not my favorite bakery in town, but they have some interesting choices. My wife swears by their unique selection of bread. For me, I question the freshness of their products at times. Still it is a place worth giving a try.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

When touring the area, this is an awesome stop for a beverage and snack. Perfect on those days when your taking your time and enjoying the day.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018

This is the best bakery I have been to since moving from New York. Nice location, nice atmosphere and incredible baked goods. I bought a jalapeño and cheese pretzel which was wonderful. The chocolate chip scones were mouth watering, and the crumb cake? Well, I have yet to find the words. Unfortunately I am pretty far away, and if I had known about the crumb cake in advance I would have bought the whole sheet instead of just one square. My husband and I fought over the last piece!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I purchased a loaf of seven grain bread, a cheddar pretzel, some cookies, and a pastry. Everything was just perfect! We made French toast with the bread and it was scrumptious. Best cookies I ever ate! The owners are very friendly and informative. This is a special stop when I want a great cup of coffee and a treat, and company loves the baked goods.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

What more can be said ……… it is all very good! Wonderful fresh breads, muffins, cookies, pretzels and the pizza - WOW! Always - always fast and friendly service.

Date of visit: July 2018