“Wow”

Where Shadows Walk
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Franklin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Where Shadows Walk offers a wide variety of tours in the South. Our tours are the perfect blend of ghosts, mystery, lore and history. Please visit our website for a full listing of all tours available.
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

First of all I want to say thank-you to Greg for the great time. I have been to many tours such as this all over the south. This one is truly worth the time to do. The stories are interesting and enjoyable. The history of Franklin is far more then I knew. He explained so many things in a way each of us could understand. I look forward to the next time we can take this tour. This is a must do for locals and visitors alike.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"characters"
"folder"

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We did the haunted homes tour on 08/02 with two other couples. This is a great way to spend a date night or after dinner activity with friends. We are very lucky to have this resource in our town. I look forward to taking part in other tours, as there are many different variations to choose from. Greg's knowledge and enthusiasm for the history of Franklin and our region in general make for a very enjoyable and unique experience. Regardless of whether you are a local who has lived here your entire life or a tourist passing through, there is something for everyone and I would highly recommend taking the time to do this.

JC C, Owner at Where Shadows Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you so much ...enjoyed our tour with all of you!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We went on the Ghosts and Graveyards tour on 7/28/18. Gregg was outstanding!! He extensive knowledge of the area made the history and ghost tales so interesting! My son is on the autistic spectrum and is really into all things paranormal. Gregg really took his time with my son and made sure he had a great time. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for a ghost tour in the Franklin area.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this event for a great time. I received my character outline in the cutest card in the mail. Had so much coming up with an outfit. I was given a folder about my character at the dinner, but there was plenty of leeway for ad lib and improv, it was sooo funny!!
I met some great talented comic people. I really enjoyed the food too. There as so much and so good!!
I have friends coming from out of state that can't wait to attend.

JC C, Manager at Where Shadows Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I attended my second Murder Mystery Dinner on 6/30/2018. It was a great evening of entertainment! The fun began when the invitation arrived in the mail. The invitations were themed around the dinner party and we’re very creative! They contained a description of your character and suggestions for costumes. When I arrived at the beautiful Snow Hill Inn, I was created by Pauletta. She gave me my folder with my character description, and how to begin gathering clues! It was Hosted by Pauletta’s hostess skill were great! She gave a description of how to begin and then stepped back, letting the characters lead the story. Pauletta guided us throughout the evening keeping the momentum flowing. The meal courses were served in between rounds of the game. I cannot wait for the Dinner Party in September!! I will be attending that one, as well!! Thank Pauletta and Gregg for a fun evening!

2  Thank NancyR2497
JC C, Owner at Where Shadows Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you had a great evening. Look forward to seeing you again.