Review Highlights
Wow

First of all I want to say thank-you to Greg for the great time. I have been to many tours such as... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
gweikel2017
Franklin, North Carolina
via mobile
Ghost tour

Reviewed 1 August 2018
Lisa N
Polk City, Florida

All reviews ghost tour murder mystery dinner woodlawn cemetery rich history story teller great date night area's history near future franklin area tours gregg clark stories graveyard spooky characters folder
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We went on the Ghosts and Graveyards tour on 7/28/18. Gregg was outstanding!! He extensive knowledge of the area made the history and ghost tales so interesting! My son is on the autistic spectrum and is really into all things paranormal. Gregg really took his time with my son and made sure he had a great time. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for a ghost tour in the Franklin area.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this event for a great time. I received my character outline in the cutest card in the mail. Had so much coming up with an outfit. I was given a folder about my character at the dinner, but there was plenty of leeway for ad lib and improv, it was sooo funny!!
I met some great talented comic people. I really enjoyed the food too. There as so much and so good!!
I have friends coming from out of state that can't wait to attend.

Date of experience: July 2018
JC C, Manager at Where Shadows Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I attended my second Murder Mystery Dinner on 6/30/2018. It was a great evening of entertainment! The fun began when the invitation arrived in the mail. The invitations were themed around the dinner party and we’re very creative! They contained a description of your character and suggestions for costumes. When I arrived at the beautiful Snow Hill Inn, I was created by Pauletta. She gave me my folder with my character description, and how to begin gathering clues! It was Hosted by Pauletta’s hostess skill were great! She gave a description of how to begin and then stepped back, letting the characters lead the story. Pauletta guided us throughout the evening keeping the momentum flowing. The meal courses were served in between rounds of the game. I cannot wait for the Dinner Party in September!! I will be attending that one, as well!! Thank Pauletta and Gregg for a fun evening!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank NancyR2497
JC C, Owner at Where Shadows Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you had a great evening. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to 2 of these and they are an absolute blast. The dinner is served between "acts". You are "in character "from entering" the event until the end. After that if you want to meet & greet as yourself feel free. I am sorry I missed this last one as my better half was out of town.There are at least 2 more coming up which we will attend.

1  Thank Richard W

Thank you so very much for your kind review. We look forward to many more fun filled events.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We have attended three of the Murder Mystery Dinners and have had a great time at each one. We love dressing up in costumes and playing characters while meeting other people in our small community who love laughing! The hostess is amazing and really does a wonderful job organizing the event! We looking forward to attending many more!!!

1  Thank Tracy G

Thank you so much for the outstanding review, we put alot of time and thought into each mystery to make it a great experience for our guests.