“Best pastries and wonderful food!”

Rizzo's Bakery and Bistro
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Franklin
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Do not miss this local favorite! You will not be disappointed! Friendly service, carefully prepared food and very reasonable pricing makes Rizzo's our family favorite for any occasion! They do carry out too if you want to dine along the Greenway!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Oh my goodness! My first visit to Rizzo's - as we were waiting to be seated we're standing by the pastries. Now I know I won't be able to eat all my lunch because I now want all different types of pastries along with a cup of coffee!

But lunch I did have - a tomato tart along with a fresh salad. Lunch was a joy to be shared with a dear friend at this charming local bistro. It felt like we were visiting a friend in her home in Europe. We weren't rushed, our waitress knew the menu, knew the dishes & was able to answer questions.

After lunch I did have dessert along with coffee. And picked out an item to take home. Excellent meal followed by scrumptious pastries. We don't live in Franklin, but will definitely plan to go back to Rizzo's the next time we visit. If you haven't made it in to Rizzo's, check their days their open & get in there!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for dinner as I just wasn’t in the mood for cooking. Located in an old house, ample parking, we found a charming cozy interior. I had the German schnitzel which was ample size portion and my friend had the fish. Both of us were pleasantly surprised and will definitely go back. Pricing was spot on. Their fresh bread was wonderful too. Service was great.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A small locally owned Bistro that has fresh and tasty ingredients in excellently produced dishes. The freshly baked bread is outstanding. The tomato tart and the poached pear salad were wonderful. In the past we have had different quiches, all freshly prepared and wonderful. The meat loaf is tasty.
The service is outstanding and the ambiance homey.
Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This little gem is the perfect place to grab a delicious lunch, and oh my the pastries! A wonderful selection of pastries and the lunch menu is not your typical fare. Great flavors. Pricing is great for the quality.