Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Agoda.com
US$80
View deal
Hotels.com
HurbUS$119
All reviews great pool great room spa lisbon tolls
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2019

I went with my sister. Parking was not great and we had to "make" a space the first night due to a party going on. Originally there were three of us, but one sister missed her flight and didn't make it. Luckily for that because the room was made up for two when we arrived. I did ask to change rooms when I thought we would have 3 people, but was told they were booked. The room was okay, but the view of the gas station and round about I could have done without. The restaurant was closing when we arrived so we didn't get to eat there that night but we did the next morning with the buffet. Ah the buffet...not the worst but definitely not the best I have ever had. It had limited items that did not change the days we were there. You would think for the price it would be better. I did double fist the expresso to get ready for the day. It is so far way from anything in Lisbon you will need a car and be prepared to pay the tolls (get the ez-pass from the rental car place). Overall it was okay, but I would not stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank yaahta
GuestExperience2, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at Evidencia Belverde Atitude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comment following the stay at Evidência Belverde Hotel.
We regret that you are not completely satisfied. We try to attend, whenever possible, to all the requests of our guests, because their satisfaction is our goal, only when it is not totally possible, we do not do it. It was your case, we could not change the room because we were fully occupied.
Greetings from our staff
Evidencia Belverde Hotel

Reviewed 7 November 2019

Its hard to tell if you are in a hotel or on the set of the Dark Knight Rises as the decor throughout is strange to say the least. Everything is dark apart from the glass partition between the bedroom and bathroom. Shop dummies (painted black with angel wings) abound in the public areas and the lifts are straight out of the haunted house.
Breakfast was average with the 'hot' selection very limited and virtually cold.
Rooms spacious but advertised items such as a kettle needed to be requested from reception. The bed was huge and one of the most comfortable that I have experienced.
Housekeeping was really slow with rooms being serviced mid to late afternoon.
Located in a residential area with Lidl, an old peoples home and a petrol station virtually on the doorstep it may not be everyones cup of tea.
However, from the local railway station it is only a 17 minute train ride into Lisbon which is the biggest plus point of this location.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Captain20082012
Reviewed 18 August 2019

We booked this 'wellness' hotel to rest. The pool is filled with diving and screaming (!!!) kids, no one takes a shower before going in....
If you need rest or want a swim, don't go here.
Parents not in control of their kids spoil the other adults vacation, lots of people annoyed, never ever does a hotel person walk around the pool.
Lots of peopleplace their towelson the bed before breakfast, sooo almost every bed occupied during the day, including lunch time with people gone

Room tip: steetside , sunny balcony at the end of the day
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 3 July 2019

I was satisfied with my room, which was right next to the lobby on the 2nd floor. The room is in view of some outdoor tables so I had to close my curtains for privacy. The room had bar soap, conditioner, normal sized hangers, and a big desk -- the things I find most useful. At breakfast I enjoyed the ripe honeydew melon slices, peanuts, and fresh mixed fruit juice. It was helpful that breakfast was open until 10:30. The staff did a good job (in the minimal interaction I had with them). Aesthetically I found the hotel a little cold, but it met all my needs.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2019

Nice, elegant, modern would be the best way to describe this hotel. We spent a couple nights there and that was enough. So what is the problem then? (you might ask).
There were primarily 2 problems. The first is solvable by choosing a different room. They gave us a room on the street side and the windows are not sound proof and we could hear cars zooming by all night. A backside room would have solved the problem, but they could not move us because they were booked.
The second problem is that THERE IS NOTHING around. If you want to do anything, eat anything you will have to drive. It is more of a residential area, which makes it a weird place to put a hotel of this caliber.
But other than that, the staff was friendly and the room comfortable.

Room tip: Choose a pool side room
Date of stay: May 2019