“sunstruck/ i rate this place as Excellent”

Review of Sunstruck

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
reginac49...
“Overrun with ants!”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We really like this house and booked our second stay in Sunstruck for our recent vacation. This stay, however, there were ants all over the kitchen! On the counters, walls, ceiling, and in the pantry! Ants are a deal breaker! We will not rent this house again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Jun 2016
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sunstruck. I am happy to know that you and your family enjoyed this home and decided to return, but I am sorry that your stay was plagued by ants. Our properties are treated regularly to keep such pests at bay, but from time to time an additional treatment is needed. I'll be sure to let our housekeeping department know about your experience so they can take steps to eliminate the ants. Please let us know about such things during your stay so we can resolve matters for you. Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will reconsider and vacation again at Sunstruck.
winston-salem
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Beckley
Reviewed 12 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

IL
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

VA
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing