“Great house”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
CWHokie
“Great house”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

There were a couple of negatives:
1. The driveway has very limited parking for an 8 bedroom house. We were constantly having to shuffle vehicles around.
2. There was no vacuum cleaner (that we could find). For a house this nice, we would expect to have one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the swimming pool, access to the beach, views from the main floor.
Liked least: Parking and no vacuum
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DC

Durham
Reviewed 27 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
27 Mar 2013
I'm so happy you enjoyed your time at Avalon. I'm also happy to report that the beach renourishment project is now complete and our beaches benefited much from it. I am sorry your vacation was effected as it was, but I'm happy we were able to relocate you and your family to another property where you could enjoy the beach. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Union City PA
Reviewed 17 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
17 Oct 2012
I'm so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at Avalon and plan to return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing