“Beautiful Home, only missing a hot tub!”

Review of Breezin'

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda M
Bowie, Maryland, United States
“Beautiful Home, only missing a hot tub!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Breezin' has everything you could possibly want in a beach house.. 2 dishwashers, 2 refrigerators, great views, easy access to beach, a pool and much more. It's very comfortable, the beds are nice, there are lots of nooks and crannies so when you are staying with a large group there are nice little alcoves to get some alone time. The only thing we were disappointed with was the fine print we missed about the hot tub only being a hot tub if you spent $600 to heat the pool. Unfortunately, it was quite chilly while we there and we really wanted to sit in the hot tub. Our mistake.. make sure you read the contract and not get caught up in the pictures! Overall, it's a great house, could use cushions for the wooden outdoor chairs but there are plenty of wonderful things to offset the minor 1st world issues :) Love Emerald Isle, love Emerald Isle Realty, hard to go wrong here!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great views.
Liked least: No hot tub.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Auburn ny
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

18 Apr 2013
I'm happy that you and your family made the most of your time in Emerald Isle and did enjoy your stay at this beautiful home. I am sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties with the internet and cable and that the unseasonably cool weather caused you dissatisfaction with the warmth of the pool.

It is the policy of Emerald Isle Realty to process refunds for pool heat only when the heater has suffered mechanical failure. The fee to heat the pool pays for the expense, i.e. gas, to run the heater so we don't refund so long as the heater is working. I do understand your disappointment though. Pool heaters will only heat the water to about ten degrees warmer than the outside air temperature. It was chilly during your stay so the heater didn't keep the pool water at an ideal swimming temperature. Our reservations manager did what she could to try to make up for your disappointment and I'm sorry you are uhhappy with the result.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you and your family will revisit the Crystal Coast for future vacations. Please call us if we can assist you in planning your next trip - 1-888-832-0140.
Baltimore
Reviewed 28 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
28 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Breezin'. I'm happy that you and your family have found your place and the beach and we look forward to having you as our guests for years to come. Please call us if we can be of assistance as you continue making plans for your 2013 vacation at Breezin' - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

25 May 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Breezin'! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in this home and I agree, it is a great location. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily reserve Breezin' again for you and your family - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing