“Great duplex on beach.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Louis R
Chocowinity, North Carolina
“Great duplex on beach.”
Reviewed 6 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The house is nicely furnished and actually has a fifth bedroom. Everything is nicely maintained and having a recreation room and ping pong room ion the ground level added to our fun times. We have already booked it for next year -- need I say more.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
GA
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Durham NC
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

14 Jun 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the decor of the home and that your kids also enjoyed it. We'd love to host your family's next vacation so please let us know when you're ready to begin planning - 1-888-832-0140.
Richmond VA
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

18 Oct 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will revisit soon. We are already making reservations for 2013 so please call us to reserve your same time, same place - 1-888-832-0140.
Illinois
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

30 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Flamingo Perch East. I agree, this home is a great value and the owners work diligently to maintain it. I'm so happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay and I hope you'll return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation and we'll happily reserve Flamingo Perch East for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$1 295
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing