“Nice location, clean, comfortable home.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Billie L
Kentucky
“Nice location, clean, comfortable home.”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Location is great! The house was clean and comfortable, however, living room furniture needs updating. Three bathrooms were a bonus. Outside landscaping needs to be trimmed. We had an A/C issue, but Emerald Isle Realty was quick to respond to our needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: good beds and location
Liked least: living room furniture and rude neighbor.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

PA
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
19 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Footloose and Fancy Free West. I'm so pleased to know that you chose to vacation with Emerald Isle Realty this year and enjoyed this duplex so much that you're planning to return next year. Please let us know if we can further assist in planning your 2013 vacation - 1-888-832-0140.

Just a tip for the dishwasher, our water on the island is very hard and dishes do get stained with white water marks. This can often be remedied by using a rinse agent called Lemi Shine, or something similar, in addition to your normal dish detergent.
West Virginia
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

28 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Footloose and Fancy Free West. I agree, the location of this duplex is ideal and I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
GATE CITY VA
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway
13 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Footloose and Fancy Free West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this duplex and all which it has to offer. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing