“Everything was more than wonderful, better than...”

Review of Sea Breeze

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
mj s
“Everything was more than wonderful, better than we imagined”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

A wonderful stay for all! My self, my son and my 96 year old mother stayed the week. We lived on the deck and beach. Never got tired of watching the sky change. Plenty of room when my brothers came for a couple nights. Five adults all very comfortable. The ramp is a bit steep, but works for a wheel chair. Mom used her walker with ease and safety around the house. Comfy couches, nice kitchen. I hope we can stay again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 25 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Mt. Vernon KY
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities Older travelers
Ohio
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Charlotte NC
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
23 May 2013
I'm so pleased to know that Sea Breeze served you and your husband so well and you found Emerald Isle Realty's procedures and staff to be helpful. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please come again soon. We'd love to assist in planning your next Emerald Isle vacation so please call us when you are ready to make plans - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;