“Awesome sunsets and sunrises. If you want to...”

Review of Seventh Heaven

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chesh2215
“Awesome sunsets and sunrises. If you want to relax this is the place to do it!”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We visited seventh heaven for my 50th birthday. It was the most relaxing refreshing vacation. The house was designed to take advantage of the breathtaking ocean views. There was plenty to do on the island and could not get to do all that we wanted. The only drawback was we felt there could have been more chairs for the upper deck. There was only 1 chair on the upper deck. Other than that I would recommend this property and emerld isle as an awesome vacation spot. I would also like to say that Elizabeth Bentley of Emerald Isle reality suggested this property after a brief description of what I was looking for In A rental. Great views and the relaxing invigorating sound of the ocean she nailed it!! She knew this would be the perfect rental and I would like to thank her for the suggestion and the awesome vacation location. We will be back seventh heaven and counting the days till we can return again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oklahoma

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
29 Mar 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Seventh Heaven. I love the location of this home as it is in the narrow part of our island so the beaches have a more private feel.

Thank you for letting us know about the electrical items. I have alerted our maintenance department and they will be checking these things and will correct any problems found.

We enjoyed having you and your family again as our guest and look forward to your next stay with us. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
New Jersey
Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
15 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Seventh Heaven. While it sounds as though both our maintenance and housekeeping departments were quick to respond and assist, I am sorry to hear that you experienced these issues during your stay. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to serve as your host. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing