“Great time with family and friends.”

Review of Ocean Reef 8 A-2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bukoskeyd...
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Room view a view”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The view from this Cottage was spectacular everything we hoped it would be however very disappointed in the cottage itself. The master bathroom had black mold which was repaired immediately but then unable to use for 24 hours dishes pots and pans were cracked chipped stains and dirty some of the pots were so old that food stuck to them. was no toaster and the toaster oven was dirty and stained the couch was wet the entire time we were there from the day we arrived until the day we left, we had to cover it with a blanket to use it. The Master shower was so small one person could barely fit in . Older shower with slide doors and no shelving in shower to keep or store Necessities needed to shower such as shampoo shaving cream Etc. I actually went out and bought a shower caddy to put in it. This was a great disappointment. I talked to several owners and other guests and almost all of them had updated beautiful cottages and some were surprised that our still looked like it was in the 1980s. It appears most of the updating was with new paint. On another note I will say Emerald Isle Realty has wonderful staff they immediately corrected the mold in the bathroom and they were very kind and helpful. Kudos to Andy who replaced the shower that leaked and the caulking in the shower and gave great tips on local attractions and history, he was wonderful. Although I loved Emerald Isle unfortunately I would not recommend this condo when compared to others.

7 Sep 2017
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I agree that the view from this condo and this strand of the beach is fantastic, and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of your chosen rental. I am sorry to hear that some dishes were left unwashed and that you found the property still in need of cleaning, but I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to correct this for you, and we always like to hear such kind words about our staff so thank you for those. As for the décor of this condo compared to others, the owners of our homes furnish their properties in the manner that works best for them, but we will certainly pass this valuable feedback along. Thank you again for your review. It was our pleasure to host your family’s vacation, and we hope to see you again soon.
va

Reviewed 13 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
13 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ocean Reef 8 A 2 and for providing such a thorough list of things which need attention. It pleases me to know you did enjoy a Fall fishing trip to Emerald Isle and I agree that the location of this condo is exceptional.

I have submitted your list to our maintenance and housekeeping departments and trust these items will be remedied. Thank you again for your feedback.

I hope you will vacation with Emerald Isle Realty again. We do book one year in advance so please call us to plan your 2012 fishing trip - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed 5 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Quiet traffic and gated access.
Liked least: Three flights with no "beach buddy" elevators
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
5 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ocean Reef 8 A 2. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your stay in this home and we very much appreciate your suggestions. I hope you will continue to vacation in Emerald Isle and choose Emerald Isle Realty to serve as your host. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing