“Lovely house”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

iddh
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Lovely house”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Six of us stayed in this lovely home--grandparents, parents, and kids. This was our first time staying in a pet-friendly home, and we didn't quite know what to expect. To say that we were all pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of this house would be an understatement. Everything was spotless, and the house looked and smelled great. We would *never* have guessed it allowed pets. The location was absolutely perfect, right on the beautiful beach. It was a nice bonus that all the bedrooms had beach views--and that the beds were so comfortable. There is no enclosed outdoor shower, which might be a problem for some folks in summer, but we were there in an unusually cold April, so it didn't affect us at all. Overall, we highly recommend this property and would gladly stay here again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Apr 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. Surf Princess is a wonderfully maintained home and I'm happy this was evident to you when you arrived. I'm pleased that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and I hope you will revisit soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Crystal Coast vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
25 May 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf Princess and for your continued loyalty to Emerald Isle Realty and this property. I'm so pleased to know that you've found your place at the beach. I'm further pleased to let you know that the chair to which you refer has been replaced. I trust you'll find the new chair quite comfortable. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with as you continue to plan your upcoming stays - 1-888-832-0140.
VA

PA
Reviewed 2 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing