“great week at the beach”

Review of Sea Lark

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jenny M
North Carolina
“Was hoping for a little better”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We have stayed many years at Emerald Isle and always arrive with certain expectations gathered from the rental price and the property pictures online. This house had both pros and cons. Cons: The bedroom with the Q bed stayed too warm and stuffy all week long as if AC was not working only in that room making for an uncomfortable stay for my daughter and husband. The realty office brought a fan promptly since the overhead fan only ran on a very slow speed, but it didn't offer much help for lowering the air temp; the house needs to be sprayed for roaches as I killed 1 each day for the first 4 days; the outside bathroom still had sand in the shower and on the floor from the prior week guests which I assume was simply overlooked by the cleaning crew; the full size bathroom needs full size towel racks and more surface space; kitchen was very small but functioned okay. The best features were the views, deck space and seating, easy access to the beach, good and constantly working wi-fi and comfortable beds which helped smooth over some of the noted disappointments. And the property description at the realty office does need to specify that the 4th bedroom is an open loft with no bathroom or TV and the 3rd bathroom is an outside access only bathroom.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: views
Liked least: see review above
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Lyncgburg
Reviewed 10 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

10 Jul 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sea Lark. This is a lovely home and I love the way it is situated on the lot - makes for excellent views. I'm sorry to hear of this issues you experienced during your time as our guest, but I am happy to hear that we were responsive and did what we could to ensure that you enjoyed your vacation. I hope you will be our guest again. Please call us so we can begin planning your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Greensboro
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
27 Jun 2013
It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time here and I hope you will return. Please call us to begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NJ
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

14 Sep 2012
Sea Lark does provide great views and I'm happy to know you enjoyed them. Thank you for shairing your experience with us and for your kind words of Emerald Isle Realty. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing