“Beautiful spot”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Your age range 45-54
Ohio
Reviewed 5 February 2009 for a stay in October 2008

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Oven/range in very poor condition
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
5 Feb 2009
Good news, since you provided your review, the owners of By The Sea East have made some renovations and replacements within the home. The oven has been replaced! I hope you'll revisit By The Sea East when you vacation in Emerald Isle again.
NC
Reviewed 28 January 2009 for a stay in June 2007

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
28 Jan 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at By The Sea East. I'm pleased to let you know that this property has been renovated and refreshed since your stay. New carpet was installed, mattresses, bedspreads, lamps, window treatments, pots and pans, and the oven have all been replaced. Please call us to reserve this duplex for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed 28 January 2009 for a stay in July 2008

Liked least: Kitchen and cleanliness
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
28 Jan 2009
Thank you for your comments. I too love the Indian Beach area! Anytime you need kitchen items or repairs when staying as our guests, please feel free to call. We keep a wide range of new, unboxed kitchen items and appliances in our office for just such a need. The bugs outside are a reality of life on our Island. Happily they weren't inside the house. Please email me for a special offer on your next stay with us. jlessey@eirealty.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing