“Hot, Hot , Hot!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
malcolmk6...
“Hot, Hot , Hot!”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this well equipped, attractively decorated condo facing the beach. Plenty of lighting for
reading, Relaxing couches, beautiful views of the beach, relaxing walks on the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 10 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OH
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway
4 Apr 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. The owners of this condo do have their guests in mind when ensuring all is there for one to enjoy a week at the beach. I'm happy to know this was your experience and I hope you will return soon. Please call us to book your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Alabama
Reviewed 10 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway
10 May 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 1B 3 and for your suggestions for improvements to this condo. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll return soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
25 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 1 B 3. I'm sorry to hear that you arrived to an unclean property. It does please me to know that our housekeeping department responded quickly and cleaned the condo for you.

Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your comments on to the owner of this condo.

Please call us when you'd like to revisit Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140. We'd love the opportunity to host you and your family again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing