“Vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Quest6933...
“Vacation”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Stayed here numerous times and it's fine except for the Internet being horrible. Really needs to be upgraded to something reliable. Has new owners so maybe this will be fixed. Can't wait to be back again.

MI

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
11 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Castaway East. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your vacation at this duplex and I agree, the views are stunning.

I am sorry to hear that you arrived to less than tidy accommodations. Please let us know if you're disappointed in the cleanliness of any property you rent from Emerald Isle Realty as we will have a cleaning crew come back to the property to clean more efficiently.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 14 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Management Response
14 May 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Castaway East. It pleases me to know that you and your family have found your place at the beach. I noticed that you have already made reservations for 2013. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance as you plan your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing