See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Everything it says it is. Get what you pay for paid 144 for 2 nights got my money worth. Friendly staff got a smoking room wife smokes but not around kids wanted something she could smoke in if had to. Didnt smell like smoke and was very clean . would stay again any day

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
TravelersInn1211, Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always reasonably priced in town, and are very happy to hear you were satisfied with the room rate. Our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure all of our guest rooms are tidy and neat for our guests. I will tell them to keep up the great work! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We are new in town and came here to stay after several unsuccessful attempts to find a nice and clean place to stay...
The place is clean, fresh, you get everyday service, and you have an awesome friendly staff...
The room and even bathroom are en excellent condition and very budget friendly....also they have wi-fi avaliable..

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LaVelle Priscil... J
TravelersInn1211, Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear LaVelle,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our clean, comfortable guest rooms! We take pride in our property, and our guests' comfort is our priority here at the Travelers Inn. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Clean, comfortable overnight stay. Exterior corridors on the main route into town can be noisy. No facial tissue available. Friendly staff is helpful, with good coffee in the lobby, but no breakfast. Wifi was good. Would stay there again.

Room tip: If there are rooms facing away from the street, they would be quieter.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank edq88222
TravelersInn1211, General Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize you did not have any facial tissue, however, next time if you need anything to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please ask our front desk agent and they will be more than happy to help you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best places I've ever stayed in. It was clean, smelled nice and quiet. The workers are very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again. We had a smoking room and a non-smoking room. The smoking room smelled like smoke, but it wasn't overpowering like some places. The carpet could use a good cleaning, the shower is a little tight for me (I'm 6'2) but I'm not picking at this point over little things I personally didn't like.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gesnow12
TravelersInn1211, Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Gesnow12,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team here at the Travelers Inn works hard to ensure all of our guests' have a comfortable stay. We take pride in our clean, comfortable rooms. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

My husband is currently staying here with his crew for work, and I decided to come stay with him while he's here. We normally stay at the "chain" type hotels and I have to say - the service here beats some mediocre continental breakfast any day! I've only been here 1 day so far and was so impressed by the friendly staff I'm already giving it a 4 star review! All it needs is a little updating but it's CLEAN (something I'm avid about - I even pack my own pillows)! I'm not sure who came to clean our room today but she was so warm & polite.. a refreshing change from the "just another number" feeling I feel in other hotels - and the rest of the staff I've seen have all greeted me with a smile and a "hello" :) If I ever stay in Elizabeth City again I'll be coming here!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamigirl78
TravelersInn1211, General Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Jami,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Travelers Inn. We take pride in our staff and are glad you enjoyed our "southern hospitality." Our guests' comfort is our priority! I will be sharing your kind words with the staff, thank you!