All reviewsfront deskevening receptionfull kitchenbeer and wineseparate bedroomgreat hotelhome away from homehotel staytwo queen bedscomplimentary breakfastresearch trianglertp arealiving areaclose to the airportthe breakfast arearoom was spaciousbreakfast staff
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Check in was the fastest ever! Wonderful staff. Accommodations were great. Breakfast was good. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting in the area. I did not get a chance to use other amenities, but others in my group did. Nice hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Robert A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello from Homewood Suites RTP and thank you for your review. We are very glad that you had an enjoyable stay. The complimentary breakfast is a nice way for our guests to start their day. We are glad that it was for you during your stay with us. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Carpet is old and needs to be replaced. Had tiny pieces of garbage on it (black rubber band, opened plastic) when I checked in, and 3 days later was still there, meaning they didn't vacuum before or during my stay. It's a shame because the hotel staff is so friendly and everything else is great, but I wouldn't stay here again because of that. There is another review online where with the exact same complaint and the owner responded to the feedback saying it would be addressed, but low and behold exact same issue here.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry that our housekeeping staff did not thoroughly take care of your room. We have done some investigating between your review and the other and have found some inconsistencies that have been addressed. We hope to see you again in the future.

Jason Madison
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Overall this property does a nice and efficient job in offering clean, comfortable lodging. The rooms were nice and spacious. It was great to see a kitchen with refrigerator, stocked kitchen utensils, and a dishwasher. The bed was comfortable and the work area / kitchen counter was spacious enough to get work accomplished as well.

The breakfast provided was good, but not excellent. The eggs were warm, but not piping hot. They did rotate each day slightly for plain scrambled and then mixed it up with scrambled and cheese, scrambled and veggies, etc. The yogurt was very good.

Parking is adequate (more space behind the hotel). This hotel is easy on/off the interstate and is easy to use as a base to/from many of the businesses in the RTP area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate hearing from our guests about their stay. We are glad that the size of your room and the kitchenette were a positive for your stay. It is nice to have a full kitchen while you are traveling. Our location is often mentioned by our guests as being very convenient. We are close to nearly all of the places in the Triangle that are heavily visited by travelers. We appreciate you completing this review of our hotel and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed here for whooping 16 nights during business trip to the area. Hotel is located just off I-40, with easy access to both directions. Hotel is usual Homewood Suites, with ok suites and comfy beds. Plenty of free parking available, and wi-fi was free and fast. Also, evening receptions from Mo-Th are above average, but same is not true for breakfast, which could be better with more choices, and better quality (sometimes they had no choco muffins, sometimes coffee was not really hot, etc.). Hotel offers laundry facility, but during my stay only one washer was available, and other was broken, which was difficult to use at times. Hotel is often hosting large teenage groups, and it feels like dorm party, which was not of my liking - hotel could develop some strategy of putting youth closer together and away from other guests that just want some peace.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Robert A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Greetings from Homewood Suites RTP and thank you for your review. We are glad that you found our location to be convenient and the room to be comfortable. The evening reception is a nice addition at Homewood Suites properties. We are glad it was enjoyable and enhanced your stay. I apologize that the guest laundry facility had the issue of one washer working. We were waiting on the delivery of our new one to replace it. It has been received and installed. We now have all new machines with front load washers. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I travel extensively and often stay at Homewood Suites because I can cook in my room. The kitchen in my room was so poorly stocked that was impossible. There was one pan, no skillet. Two bowls that were so small they could hold about two tablespoons. Three plates, no colander. The sink is in the bedroom with absolutely no room to place your toiletries. You had to close the door to use the toilet. The air conditioning would not adjust. When you tired to lower the temperature it jumped down five degrees. Then, even when it was set at 68 the room got very hot during the night, and I had to get up and adjust it again.
So the rooms have balconies, sounds great right? Well there is no furniture on them. You can drag the kitchen chairs outside, and turn over a waste can to use for a table, but really? In addition, if the A/C is on, it blows so loud on the balcony that you can hardly talk. Then when it is off there is lots of road noise no matter what side of the building you’re on. You do not hear the road noise with door closed.
The bed is fairly firm and there is just a comforter. There are minimal TV channels
In all of the other Homewood Suites where I have stayed the breakfast was way above what you get at Hamptons. Not this one. Just the usual dry scrambled eggs, mushy potatoes, cereal and the waffle maker. Except for apples, no fresh fruit. No yogurt cartons just a bowl of yogurt where you could take some. I like plain yogurt, but this was flavored and your only option. No hard boiled eggs either.
I was there over a weekend so there was no managers reception.
The location just off the interstate, is convenient. There are some good restaurants just down the road. Oh and we requested a late checkout, 1 PM, which as a Hilton Gold member is always granted. But when we returned to our room to get our luggage at 12:30 we were locked out. So we had to go back down to the lobby to get that corrected. But that shouldn’t happen.
I would not stay there again. There are many other hotels in this area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sendmehome

Hello and greetings from Homewood Suites Research Triangle Park. We appreciate your review and all guest feedback. It gives us great input to improve the hotel for our guests. This also allows us to maintain and enhance our services that provide value and enjoyment to our guests. I apologize that the kitchen was not well stocked. We have reviewed this with our staff and will ensure that our suites have the right supplies for our guests to cook and serve. I'm glad that a late check out was available and provided. We typically work to assist all guests with these types of requests. Thank you again for your response. We will take your notes and do all that we can to ensure we are providing a great hotel stay and service for all of our guests.