“Dinner”
Review of Sauzas

Sauzas
Ranked #43 of 82 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This place was great.. the food was delicious and the service was wonderful. We were greeted immediately, got our drinks quickly, food came out quickly and hot! This place is also very clean which I love...you could eat on the floor it is so clean...Try them for great mexican food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We visited this location for the first time this weekend, & I think the quality was a bit better than the Mooresville location, but still pretty much your typical Mexican fare. Nothing exciting, but reasonably priced & we were seated right away.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Just enjoyed Father's Day at Sauza's! I love their ACP with the tasty chicken, mushrooms, and sautéed onions. You gotta give it a try!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Sauza's food is the most authentic Mexican food in the Denver area. The menu is broad, and if you crave something they don't feature, they will put it together. (My husband was looking for chicken mole enchiladas...they delivered!) The atmosphere is nothing special, but the margaritas help offset this!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

When craving Mexican my wife and I head to Sauzas. A chain restaurant that is always consistent. Service is very friendly with the food always hot. Margaritas are good as well.

Been to Sauzas? Share your experiences!