“Lunch”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 5 Quick Bites in Denver
Description: Come visit us at 171 NC Hwy 16 in Denver. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We waited in line for Lunch..order two quarter pounders with cheese with fries and unsweet tea...we got our bag from the window...we got three kids meals, one chicken sandwich and two sweet teas!!!! We went inside to correct the problem and had to wait 20 minutes to get our burgers. I bit into my burger and it was bloody!!! I could not eat my burger or drink the sweet tea...we gave up....We love McDonalds but this location is a mess....please someone fix their problems.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Decided on Breakfast biscuit with egg, cheese and bacon. Hot and fresh, very tasty. Hot coffee a bit bitter. OJ on the other hand, delish.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Quick lunch and the new Sriracha fried chicken (can also get grilled) breast fit the hungries. The French fries were fresh, hot and just the right saltieness. The combo came with a large drink, all for just $7.09! Once home, added a thin additional layer of mayo which finished off the sandwich perfectly. Try it, the sauce is not that hot, just tangy.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Thirsty for a shake. Double drive thru lanes, nice. Clear communication, both speakers, mechanical and human, better. First pay window actually open, even better. Second window promptly delivered shake, best yet. This is a well staffed mickey "d's"

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This McDonalds was just renovated.
Front of the house and what I could see back of the house is very clean.
Staff courteous and GREAT music in dining area.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!