“A Gem in Corolla”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Allison B
“BEWARE- BUG INFESTED”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I recently spent a week here at Endless Fun for a wedding. After two nights in my room I moved out and closed the door- as the room and bathroom were infested with bugs. Corolla Classic Vacations took my calls, called me a liar despite the pictures I sent them- attached below- and will not return my calls. I've been going to beach houses for 20 years and have never experienced such a disgusting occurrence with NO response or compensation from the rental company. Shame on them. My bug bites took weeks to heal and they rented the house out the day we left with no fumigation. The rest of the house was missing practically everything, there wasn't even a roll of toilet paper, a sponge, soap, or trash can in the bathroom. The grass was dead, the pool was cleaned the last day. The kitchen was sticky and gross.

Irishgirl...
Middletown, Delaware
“A Gem in Corolla”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Just returned from a week stay at this beautiful home. 3 of our extended families shared this home and enjoyed everything about our stay. The outside volleyball pit and extensive grass area, along with the pool and hot tub certainly allowed for young and old to enjoy. The common space inside the home gave us time to enjoy family dinners. The home was well stocked with kitchen equipment and pool and beach extras. A very short walk to the beach was a bonus. The house has provided everything to make your stay enjoyable and carefree. Just what a vacation home should be!

Thanks Corolla Classic Vacations for taking care of a minor refrigeration problem and keeping the grounds, pool and hot tub clean and safe for our group. Would recommend this home and Corolla Classic Vacation Homes to everyone looking for a relaxing vacation in OBX.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
VA
Reviewed 18 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
PA
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
18 Jul 2013
So glad you loved it. Can't wait to see you again! Mallory
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing