“Despite Hurricane Arthur our vacation was...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Diane4217
Kingston, New York
“Despite Hurricane Arthur our vacation was fantastic mainly because of the house and it's amenities”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The pictures could never due justice to this magnificent house and all it offered. There were pool floats, dishes and cooking pots & pans for all types of cooking. The pool was absolutely beautiful. The walk to the beach was so short and easy. I think we had the best area of the beaches. This was a X-mas gift to my whole family and they just couldn't stop smiling, laughing and totally enjoying themselves.. We had pool & fussball competitions. We had parties at the swimming pool at night.. Just can't say enough about this house. It was well worth the money and we all would highly recommend it for any family who is looking to rent a house on the Outer BAnks.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: THe swimming pool and closeness to the beach
Liked least: trying to figure out how to use the TV's and lack of channekls
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC

OHIO
Reviewed 6 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Rental Agent
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing