“Super place, great accessibility, comfort and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mark F
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Property has all signs of owners being really cheap”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I wish I would have researched this property better and heeded the warnings. Having rented from Outer Banks Blue before I guess I expected more as they have been a cut above the other rental companies. Let's start with the good stuff. The house is fairly close to the beach and Timbuck II and two grocery stores. They have wifi. The pool is nice. Bad news: the property has the appearance of the owners being cheap. I get worn carpet. That's expensive to replace. And all carpet, in general, takes a beating in a beach house. What I can't get over is the little things. Cheap appliances. The pots, pans, cookie sheets are beat to hell. The flatware is the cheapest you can buy. The ironing board was stained (yes I like to press my church outfit when on vacation) the iron changed temperatures without warning and burnt a hole in my shorts! (I will be calling Outer Banks Blue for compensation on that). The frig is so bad (warm) I am concerned about my food spoiling. Just cheap...and unacceptable. They have a flat screen TV in the main living room. The bedroom TVs are old with VCR built in! Deck chairs for upper decks? Good luck with that. We paid a lot of money to stay here for the week. I expect to have a decent amount of quality implements,appliances and furnishings.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything in the house point to the owners being cheap
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA

Ohio
Reviewed 18 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

kangafan
Springfield, Virginia
“Just back & this house was great!”
Reviewed 25 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

I wanted to submit this review for others who may be looking because I really struggled after reading some negative reviews on this property. Ultimately, it was the only property that met our needs and had the pool open for our week, so we took a gamble and were glad we did. The location was perfect--close to the beach, but also close to a small lake where the kids fished & kayaked. Although there were some complaints about the carpeting--all the main areas had been replaced with either tile or wood laminate, so that was not an issue. If I had to give a con--it would be that the beds were a little too firm for our tastes & since the pool had just opened, we had to call the management company to have the pool folks come out a couple of times because the filter was a little overwhelmed. Outer Banks Blue was very responsive however and we would definitely rent this home again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
pa
Reviewed 5 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing