“Delicious eats”

The Smoke Pit
Ranked #2 of 341 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This had some of the best bbq that I have had. It was moist and super flavorful. The sides were great too. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Best thing on the menu are the burnt ends!!! But everything is yummy!! Large portions are served. It’s a must do if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Food is great. Loved the brisket. Five different sauces to choose from on the tables. Hope you’re hungry. My wife and I shared a two-meat platter and still took leftovers home. Very organized - they had “doggie bag” containers easily accessible. There’s also a meat store attached, but we didn’t have time to check it out. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My favorite bar-be-que restaurant in the area. Great menu selection and service. Plan to bget there early during standard meal times bucause they get busy! Well worth any wait time.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Lashai and Lynn couldn’t have been any nicer. The food was amazing, the location was friendly and welcoming, the service was outstanding.
Lost my keys and Lashai found them for me quickly.
Again I can’t say enough about the BBQ. It was amazing.

Been to The Smoke Pit? Share your experiences!