“What a good lunch !!!!!!!”
Review of 2520 Tavern

2520 Tavern
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Eddie Z here again.Our day trip to Clemmons today was topped off with lunch at 2520 tavern and what a good choice this was.I ordered the spinach salad topped with a piece of ahi tuna and raspberry vinaigrette dressing and crumbled blue cheese and sliced strawberries and it was great.my wife had the tavern chicken which was a boneless fried chic cutlet with sliced ham on top of mashed potatoes,corn,and a delicious gravy.Ill be having this on my next visit here.
As far as the service goes,our server Mattie knew the menu inside and out and helped us both with our choices.A well run restaurant with great service,nice servers,and great food.We will be back here!!’

1  Thank Ed Z

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We’ve been here several times and have had a decent meal. I’d like to see the menu changed and new items added. The drinks at the bar are pricey and small. Staff is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Was in Clemmons for business and was told that I had to visit this restaurant before I left town. I took the advice and enjoyed an amazing meal. Started with the lobster tacos with a local draft. Rockafellar steak was beyond awesome! Was too stuffed for their amazing desserts so we have set a date to return late summer and try another entree and the dessert .

1  Thank loriealdridge12101
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I am sooo happy that we stopped in here for lunch, there is not one thing I can complain about, Heather our server was amazing, the food was amazing, the atmosphere was amazing, I could go on and on.. I had the teriyaki chicken, my boyfriend got the tavern chicken, the prices are awesome and the food excellent.. Can’t wait to try the dessert on our next stop.. Thank you..

1  Thank Jenifer S
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Good variety of choices and our table sampled quite a few different ones. We hadbyrgers (gigantic), salads, flatbreads, steaks, seafood, sandwiches. Everyone seemed to like me their choices. I had chopped steak and it and my sides we're good. Willvone again when making my next trip.

Been to 2520 Tavern? Share your experiences!