“Was Everything the Locals Said It Would Be”
Review of 2520 Tavern

2520 Tavern
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Was in Clemmons for business and was told that I had to visit this restaurant before I left town. I took the advice and enjoyed an amazing meal. Started with the lobster tacos with a local draft. Rockafellar steak was beyond awesome! Was too stuffed for their amazing desserts so we have set a date to return late summer and try another entree and the dessert .

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank loriealdridge12101

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I am sooo happy that we stopped in here for lunch, there is not one thing I can complain about, Heather our server was amazing, the food was amazing, the atmosphere was amazing, I could go on and on.. I had the teriyaki chicken, my boyfriend got the tavern chicken, the prices are awesome and the food excellent.. Can’t wait to try the dessert on our next stop.. Thank you..

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Jenifer S
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Good variety of choices and our table sampled quite a few different ones. We hadbyrgers (gigantic), salads, flatbreads, steaks, seafood, sandwiches. Everyone seemed to like me their choices. I had chopped steak and it and my sides we're good. Willvone again when making my next trip.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Stopped in for drinks and food. Sat at the bar. Had a ball with Marion. Ordered the Bleu chips for an appetizer. It was amazing. My husband had whitefish with fettuccine side and I had chopped steak with potato cakes. It was a tremendous amount of food. The drinks were good also. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Went to 2520 on a Friday night and the b food and service were both outstanding. Ordered the filet mignon and it was cooked to perfection. The potatoes also tasted great. Will definitely go back!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to 2520 Tavern? Share your experiences!