Quality Inn(Cherokee)
US$111
QualityInn
US$99
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$94
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$158
US$137
Hampton.com
US$120
US$104
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$109
US$84
US$142
Rolling Hills Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$97
1 759
12 468
4 772
1 759
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungedealersbriomountainscompsplayersjackpot
199 - 204 of 20 158 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been to cherokee twice and I've enjoyed my time both times.
If you go, you should definitely check out the all you can eat buffet. It was the best and also probably largest i've been to in my entire life and the food is awesome.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place to visit with friends and family. Perfect setting in the mountains of NC. I would recommend this destination regardless of your gambling preference. The casino is great but its also a nice place for a family vacation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The buffet was very good and nicely cleaned, the service was one of the best I have ever had. Not only where the rooms cleaned, but they were also cozy and roomy.. they have a lot of slot games to choose from and a variety of card games.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I didn't have a room, would love to stay at your property but you have made it way too expensive. I used to get comps all the time, but never now. It would be great to be able to stay overnight once again, but for a weekend stay there I can go to the beach for less money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the best time. From the time we checked in until they bought our car for us to leave the staff was so nice and courteous. I would normally say we felt like home but they made us feel better than HOME!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family