Reviews (21 654)
1 883
13 444
5 071
1 883
All reviews creek tower ruth chris food court get away table games slot machines non smoking casino floor great casino north carolina diamond lounge brio mountains dealers comps players jackpot
1 698 - 1 703 of 21 654 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I've been to cherokee twice and I've enjoyed my time both times.
If you go, you should definitely check out the all you can eat buffet. It was the best and also probably largest i've been to in my entire life and the food is awesome.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great place to visit with friends and family. Perfect setting in the mountains of NC. I would recommend this destination regardless of your gambling preference. The casino is great but its also a nice place for a family vacation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The buffet was very good and nicely cleaned, the service was one of the best I have ever had. Not only where the rooms cleaned, but they were also cozy and roomy.. they have a lot of slot games to choose from and a variety of card games.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I didn't have a room, would love to stay at your property but you have made it way too expensive. I used to get comps all the time, but never now. It would be great to be able to stay overnight once again, but for a weekend stay there I can go to the beach for less money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had the best time. From the time we checked in until they bought our car for us to leave the staff was so nice and courteous. I would normally say we felt like home but they made us feel better than HOME!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family