“Great sandwiches”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Cherokee
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So glad this place was open at 1am. I had a chicken sandwich with avocado along with a little bottle of wine. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I ordered a buffalo chicken wrap. I would think that a buffalo chicken wrap would be served warm, but to my surprise it was a cold wrap. Who eats buffalo chicken cold? Not me. I returned it and asked for a hot sandwich,

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I had visited Earl of Sandwich in Orlando and fell in love with the Original sandwich. It was a pleasant surprise to find one at the casino! A great sandwich no matter the location!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Excellent sandwiches and soups.Staff is always friendlyand makes you feel important to them. They don't stay open late.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

This place makes good and reasonable priced sandwihwiches right in the food coutt of the casino. You do not even have to leave the resort to get a good meal.