All reviews beds were comfortable front desk sitting room free breakfast weekend trip pool and hot tub very nice stay would stay here again balcony motel housekeeping pools renovation cereal carpet microwave casino
Reviewed 10 June 2018

The housekeeping should be doing their job but changing sheets and and cleaning the bathroom because there were hair in the shower and sink please talk to your workers about making beds and stuff it it wo

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

They just made a renovation so all the rooms are new.
I stayed for 1 night and it was very good. Would have stayed more if I could.
Very big room, big bathroom. In the morning we had a decent breakfast.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I would stay again I liked the place the breakfast was ok the service was good the construction that was happening in the hallways was annoying and dangerous for my 5 year old grandson but we did move to another room which was also clean and nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Conveniently located and very economical. Comfortable beds and rooms. Could walk to go eat and shop for souvenirs if we wanted to. Breakfast was pretty good and a nice little greenhouse type room to eat in. They were updating some of the rooms on the first floor but it did not interfere with our coming and goings. I can't remember the service desk guy's name but he sure steered us in the right direction for a wonderful dinner in nearby Bryson City. Thank you. Best super 8 I've ever stayed in.

Room tip: It had balconies, but the view wasn't much.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Quiet hotel across the street from the river. It is being remodeled, new carpet in the room. Frig and microwave were dated, but worked fine. Very clean bathroom and bedroom area. Bed was comfortable. Front desk staff were helpful and efficient. Breakfast was great with "make your own" waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal, etc. Would be nice to have it available before 7, however. Nice atrium area of dining room was a great place to enjoy breakfast and feel like you were outside. Highly recommend this hotel! Would definitely stay there again. Good value.

Room tip: Our room was on the front of hotel and had a cute balcony with chairs.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends