All reviews front desk nice hotel family reunion large shower full service nice lobby lounge area outdoor pool business traveler this past weekend hot tub business trip southern hospitality exercise room shuttle driver rooms are spacious stayed here for one night
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice indoor/outdoor pool and exercise room.
Hanging out at the outdoor gazebo near the pool was very nice with available drinks.
Our room was ok but the cleaning staff left some used items from the previous guest.
The telephone did not work but the wifi was satisfactory. There were no working ice
machines on our floor so went to another floor and still no working ice machine,
They have shuttle vans to take you to local restaurants but it's rare because most
of the time they are used for the airport. This is a descent hotel for airport travelers.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side face the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Elisabeth S, Administrative Assistant at Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent stay and that you enjoyed the staff and amenities provided to you. We hope that in the future we have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Talk about Southern hospitality! Big thanks to Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park for the amazing warm welcome...I was greeted curbside, assisted with my luggage, checked in efficiently by warm and courteous front desk, and was absolutely floored by the amenity that arrived moments after I got to my room! "Fruit and cheese plate" does not even begin to do it justice...thanks so much CP Charlotte Executive Park...you have an incredible team and a beautiful hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent stay and that you enjoyed all of your interactions with our associates. Our staff tries their very best to make your stay memorable and we are so thrilled to hear that you felt that warmth and courtesy. We hope that in the future we have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was the best Crowne Plaza I have ever stay at the services was so amazing and the management staff was on point you can feel the team work at this hotel. I dare to connect from each person I meet either in the hall way or at the Bar it was amazing next time am in town this will be my hotel of stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park. We are thrilled to hear that you had just an amazing experience and can't wait to welcome you again the next time you are in Charlotte. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Staff took the time to speak with us, calling us by name (but that is a Crowne Plaza Brand service mark). Liked the room, and meeting space was great. I plan on returning in September for a ball game.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and meeting space. We are thrilled that we will be welcoming you again in September and can't wait to see you then!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I traveled for work, upon arriving I was greeted by front staff. Thomas was very friendly and confirmed my schedule for my conference. I enjoyed some quiet time in their outdoor pool bar by the fireplace. It was relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience and that you enjoyed our associates and the amenities provided to you. We hope that in the future we have the pleasure of welcoming you again.