All reviews waffle house next door indoor pool room was clean race track northlake mall free continental breakfast hot breakfast yogurt nice stay would stay here again interstate pillows desk dryer
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights while driving to & from Tampa from PA. This worked out to be the halfway point. Both rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel was quiet. They offer free breakfast but we left really early in the morning so it was not yet out.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the staff at this place. Had several interactions with the front desk and they were extremely helpful and friendly. My room was exactly what I expect. Only issue I had was one day they shampooed the carpets on my floor and it took awhile to dry and it left that musty nasty smell in the hallway. The next morning it smelled just fine though. This hotel is right off the interstate and there are plenty of eating options nearby.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018

This Sleep Inn has been renovated since my last visit in March 2017. We were greeted at the desk and made to feel very welcome. The owners take pride in their hotel. Very convenient to Northlake Mall and lots of great restaurants. Close to the interstate. I will definitely return to this hotel. Rooms were very clean.

Room tip: Our room was on the 5th floor, which was fine. It was very quiet.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

After driving 13 hours, I was greeted by a warm smiling front desk and property owner. I can't tell you enough how many times I was asked if I needed anything at any time during my stay.
The owners went above and beyond to accommodate any request that we had including coffee LATE AT NIGHT! (which by the way is some of the best I've had)
:).
Since my last stay last February, the hotel has undergone renovations. I was not disappointed - CLEAN renovated rooms, comfortable beds and bedding, everything you could need. The MAIN reason I came back, was for the amazing staff and owners Ron and May.

I will be staying here every time time I am in the Charlotte area! Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome in your hotel.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

This is what I come to expect from Sleep Inns - a solid place to sleep. Front desk was friendly, there was a good place for me to work and I had a comfortable night's rest. Only con was the hall smelled weird- almost like cigarette smoke. Don't know if there are smoking rooms or if it's from construction workers who stay there or what. Didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that. Would stay here again in a pinch.