All reviews redi card clean sheets fresh towels wonderful stay staff was very friendly and helpful priscilla desk taxi concert property lobby furniture pet tv
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Requested a second room after given first, but it made no difference. It's VERY OBVIOUS that housekeeping isn't really doing anything. The floors are covered in bits of various substances like crumbs, shavings, hair, shreds of toilet paper, and just plain filth. They ignore all the hard to reach areas and only surface clean the main areas. Well when you have a dog, they will FIND EVERYTHING and usually try to eat it. Even the table top surfaces were clearly NOT cleaned and sanitized. WIth nothing more than a damp piece of toilet paper, I was able to turn it black with a few soft wipes.

Room tip: Go to the Red Roof Inn Plus
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
i0247, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Raleigh Southwest - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at our location and apologize for the issues encountered. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Please accept our sincerest apologies, this is not the norm and this is something we take very seriously. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to constantly improve the quality of our services and correct issues that may occur.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

My husband and I made a stop over on our way to Florida from New Jersey. We checked in late at 11.30 p.m., and the customer service experience was excellent - thanks to the desk Clerk Halima, very kind, accommodating and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the coffee was great. I definately got my monies worth and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Cary/Raleigh area. Not to forget it is a very dog friendly hotel.

Room tip: higher floors are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
i0247, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Raleigh Southwest - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts concerning your stay. I will share your comments with our staff. It's great to hear when someone enjoys their time here in Cary. We want to provide clean and comfortable rooms with great service (while we're pet friendly).

Your comments will help motivate our staff to provide more of this.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This was a very awesome place to stay and everyone was very friendly. Priscilla Blue checked us in and she was just the best ever.She was such a very pleasant lady. The rooms are nice and clean. I just love it here and would most definitely recommend this place to others. RRI 247

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We've received many positive comments concerning the recent renovations, while I will pass along your comments to the staff.

We look forward to having you stay again!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

When we checked in 5/18/18, Priscilla Blue was great. Check in was quick, she was very friendly. (RR:247). Priscilla thank you for a great first impression. . The rooms were clean. Service has been great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience.

Our location is very convenient to shopping and many restaurant selections, while we're very central to the Raleigh area in general. Positive guest feedback like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Cary-Raleigh area.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stayed at the Redroof inn in cary abt a week ago. it was very busy at the time of checkin upon coming thru the door the phone was ringing and there was also a line . The gentleman at the desk his name was stephon was very professional and I watch him handle calls and the line of customers quickly and effiently with a smile. After my quick check in I was placed on the first floor like I requested which made my wife happy :) The room looked very clean with wood floors, flat screen real modern up to date look. Every morning of my 3 day stay was fresh coffee in the lobby and I was able to get some fresh towels and a free water because of my redi card membership each day I was greeted with a smile and professional attitude I had a great stay and I will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mecca2011
i0247, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Raleigh Southwest - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

We want to provide clean and comfortable rooms with great service. Your comments will help motivate our staff to provide more of this.

Best Regards,