“Well-appointed Retreat!”
Welcome to our home away from home!
Sandy beaches and ocean steps away!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to our home away from home!
Sandy beaches and ocean steps away!
Oceanfront/Beachfront Condo
Lobby with elevator & carts
Lake
Amusement park
Boardwalk
White sand at your front door!
Beach view
Life IS GOOD at the beach!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jenny R
“Well-appointed Retreat!”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in August 2015

I spent one week here in August of 2015 with my husband and his parents. The spacious condo allowed for us all to be together when we wanted but had plenty of room for us to all have our own space as well. I spent a lot of time outside on the covered patio at the large table looking at the ocean. I really enjoyed watching the sun rise over the water while drinking my coffee and eating lunch looking at the beach without being in the sun during the warmest part of the day. The master bedroom and living room look out over the beach, providing beautiful views while inside as well.

The bedrooms and bathrooms were large and well-appointed with everything we needed, including very comfortable and stylish furniture and bedding. I felt like I was in a good friend's home versus a standard rental. We really appreciated the well-stocked kitchen. I enjoyed going between the pool and the beach, both of which felt very private.

Although we really enjoyed our time in the condo, its location made it easy to venture out and see other parts of Carolina beach. It was a quick walk to Britt's donuts, the boardwalk, equipment rentals, and nearby restaurants.

I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed this condo and can't wait until we get to visit again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing