“Mother's Day Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
CORAL SURF OCEANFRONT VIEW  705 CAROLINA BEACH AVE. S. CAROLINA BEACH, NC 28428
CORAL SUF COMPLEX CLOSEUP ALL UNITS HAVE OCEANFRONT VIEWS STREET SIDE PARKING CARPORT
Check Availability
ASSIGNED COVERED PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
FULLY EQUIPED KITCHEN AREA
NEW LARGE CAPACITY SAMSUNG FRONT LOADING WASHER AND DRYER
DINING AREA WITH HIGH TABLE FOR SIX
FLAT SCREEN TV WITH EXPANDED CABLE, DVD PLAYER AND AN ASSORTMENT OF BOARD AND CARD GAMES
LIVING ROOM AREA WITH QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
OCEAN VIEW LOOKING SOUTH FROM BALCONY DECK
Private Walkway to the Beach
COMPLEX POOL
PRIVATE WALKWAY TO BEACH AND GATE POOL ENTRANCE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gainesville, Florida
“Mother's Day Stay”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed at Coral Surf in Carolina Beach this past Mother's Day weekend. I had an amazing time. I traveled with my son from Florida for a getaway weekend, and this place was exactly what I was looking for, quiet, away from teh tourists, but within walking distance of teh boardwalk! I wanted to be able to see the ocean, and the view from the balcony was amazing!! There was also a private walkway to the sand and surf, along with a pool if we were tired of the salt water :) the condo itself was very clean, and Richard Trubia, the agent, provided everything we needed, including linens, towels and dishware if needed. He was available by email and text message, and although was going to personally meet us upon arrival..I was alte due to traffic..left the keys for us without complaint. I would definately, and will, stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location!!
Liked least: Nothing!!
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MA
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Brandi R
Durham, North Carolina
“Relaxing weekend at the beach”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Spent the weekend with another couple. Great location, easy access to local attractions and the view from the balcony was amazing. Plenty of space for four adults, rental is well stocked with all the essentials. Loved waking up and having morning coffee on the balcony.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: ocean view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 May 2014
Thank you so much for your nice comments. Please come back and stay with with us again soon! Richard
NC
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

29 Apr 2014
Hi Brad,

I am sorry that your stay was not what you expected. I was going to email you today even without your review to let you know that Charter came today and installed a new converter box. It was very unfortunate that it had to go bad while you were there, even though the box was only three weeks old. I will check out the TV in the bedroom to see if it has a problem. Thank you for letting me know about it. The refrigerator and stove are only 4 years old, so I don't think it was fair to say they were very outdated. The washer and dryer are a mini set, and cannot handle large loads at one time. You did not mention that I supplied all the linens and towels to you free of charge, and that you chose to do the cleaning of the unit yourself to save money. I think that would have been more fair. The beds are queen size, and this is the first time anyone has ever complained to me about them. Our pool does not open to May 1st. You never asked me about the pool while you were here. I would have told you that we open are pool on that date every year. You just came toward the end of our off season. The pool will open this week and will be clean for all our guests. It was unfair to say our pool was filthy when the pool man is still working on it to make it ready for opening season on May 1st. When you booked the condo, it was for you, your wife and baby girl. When I was there Saturday, you told me that another couple were coming to stay the night. I did not have a problem with that and was accommodating to your request, I never promised anything that you did not get, and I gave you a very special discount price at your request from the weekend rate that you also failed to mention. If you read all my comments, you will see that this will be the first one that was negative. Thank you for your business and I am truly sorry that you were disappointed with your rental stay. Sincerely, Richard Trubia
Greenville
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
29 Apr 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad you had a nice time. Most of my rentals are from families who have stayed at Coral Surf before, and I hope I can add your family to that list.
Best Regards,
Richard Trubia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;