“Decent food. Nothing special.”
Review of Buzz's Roost

Buzz's Roost
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t think I would go here again but it wasn’t terrible. Food was just okay. We sat inside and it was really dark. The waitress made a lot of mistakes but was sweet. She said they were known for their tacos but I still recommend Nollies taco joint over this place for fish or shrimp tacos.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Personable bartenders with great drink prices. We tried the place out in the afternoon and after dinner one evening. Will be back.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We are staying at the Marriott and went down the boardwalk to find some lunch! 100 ⭐️s for this amazing find! Great service and great food! Biggest compliment...our son wants to go back tomorrow! Everything’s straight from the ocean! Out of their way to accommodate! The Pink Snapper (grilled) is a must have! Don’t miss this beachside gem!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I got stabbed in the hand by a stingray while fishing and once I got out of the medic this was the only place nearby that was open late. Everywhere was was closed or closing because it was still in the off season. This place was open until 2am. We got some calamari for an appetizer and I tried the fried Wahoo tacos. They were pretty good.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Oceanfront with a funky vibe! My husband and I enjoyed the location right at the boardwalk. The entire staff was great and very friendly. The food was a little pricey and just "good".