All reviews room was clean soup chilli biscuits and gravy free breakfast light supper an older hotel cold cereal hot breakfast nothing fancy coffee maker truck stop internet connection minute drive interstate pets biltmore
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Good value for money. People very nice . Complimentary veggie soup provided in evening - delicious. Nice breakfast selection.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
sheilaj1961, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Asheville West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Famous Beef Veggie Soup as well as our Giant Breakfast Buffet. I wlll share your comments with our staff. Please remember us the next time you are in Asheville and join us for Southern Supper!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

DON'T STAY HERE, unless you like brown water and towels that will remove the first few layers of your epidermis. The picture online is deceiving, this is a nasty crap-hole of a motel. Yes, they offer free breakfast and supper, if you trust that the employees are letting the water run until it is clear before they use it for coffee or food, not bloody likely. The bed felt like the mattress was at least 50 years old it had a huge sink hole in the middle. It was conveniently located to where we needed to be, but not worth the savings. We spent the night hoping a meth lab didn't explode in a room near us and checked out days earlier than we had planned. Save yourself the anxiety, don't do it. There are other hotels, and motels for that matter, just a few miles down the road.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel, your opinions are very important to us. I am sorry to hear that you were displeased with your stay. I will share your comments with our department heads to make sure these issues are resolved for future guests. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your stay in more detail. Jim L - GM (828)667-9321.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very pleasant staff, other hotels could take lessons from these folks! They offer a light supper; the vegetable soup and corn bread the first night was awesome. The next night featured taco soup & the same yummy cornbread made from scratch. I was impressed by the server who graciously helped an Indian family who did not eat meat. She managed to put together green salad and a good looking pasta salad so they could also enjoy a meal along with that wonderful cornbread. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint is the lack of a table and comfortable seating. The refrigerator was noisy at times. The tub had rust stains but was very clean. Again, they are in the process do remodeling. There is a Mountain View. Surprisingly the room is quiet despite being near a highway. I’d like to come back when they are finished remodeling. They do have a pool/patio with an awesome view.

Room Tip: Book early, they have a few rooms with a love seat. Ask for a room with a Mountain View.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
sheilaj1961, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Asheville West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will tell all your family and friends about us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sheila James
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Hotel was clean and convenient. In a nic and quiet section of town. Bad thing was they didn't offer military discount. I like to stay at places that honor our military service personnel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel, your comments are very important to us. Our company is appreciate to all military personnel and what they do for our Country. We do offer a military discount to all active and retired military personnel, and I apologize if there was some confusion at check in and you did not receive this discount. Please contact me at (828)667-9321 to further discuss. Best Regards Jim L - gm

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was very impressed with the friendliness and the accommodations.
The breakfast was much better than any hotel at this price point. The dinners were unexpected. The dinners the nights we were were: spaghetti and the next night taco casserole. The man who prepares the dinners is a professional cook, he bakes cakes and wins competitions.
There was a shower and bath tub, and the room was clean much nicer than 99% of the hotels at this price point.
The owner of the Days Inn was wonderful. I accidentally left a necklace behind, the owner called my cell before I was five miles away. I have never had an experience where anything left behind was returned in this manner.
On this trip I also stayed 3 nights at a hotel that is ranked as a top hotel in Ashville; (Omni Park Inn), next time I will stay at Days Inn Ashville West..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
sheilaj1961, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Asheville West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thanks so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that if you are ever in our area again that you will come and see us.

Sheila James