“Ice Cream Good /Service Underwhelming”

Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Buxton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The person at the counter was either having a bad day or should move on to a non-retail responsibility.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I look forward to this place every year. The Kona Kick is my favorite. Quick service and delicious ice cream, they don't disappoint!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped with our 3 littlest and were surprised how unfriendly the staff was. It’s a shame people that are in this business don’t get how it works. The ice cream is good, but I wouldn’t recommend this joint.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place so much I came back in 2008 and returned this year. Amazing ice cream I highly recommend the turtle sundae. My wife had Eddy freeze also so good.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in, after dinner, to have a quick dessert. Frozen custard is delicious, recommend trying the strawberry banana sundae. Staff may have been having an off night, as their demeanor was less than gracious, thus the deduction of one star, but the custard made up for their lack of "sweetness." Recommend trying if you get the chance.