“Good Coffee”

La Dolce Vita Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bryson City
Description: Come in for made from scratch baked goods, house made gelato, and the perfect cup of house roasted coffee. We feature beans from various locations across the world and roast them to a city roast in order to showcase the flavor of their region.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Good variety of hot and cold drinks, pastries, and cheesecake. Limited seating inside but covered outdoor space facing the street with a few tables. Had the cortadito and it was good.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Really neat little bakery/cafe. The cortadito was excellent and they have a great selection of sweets, they even have Horchata!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

On a hot day there is nothing better than an ice cream.

The space was good, with lots of delicious treats, I can category say that this was one of the best ice creams I have ever tasted and I have had a far few.

Recommendation would be to try what you fancy as I don’t think you could go wrong. And the service was pretty good as well.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had just walked the 3 waterfalls at Deep Creek. We wanted a little something to eat and saw this bakery. We got a strawberry scone, chocolate cream cheese danish, croissant muffin, chocolate chip cookie and a peanut butter cookie. Everything was so good!!
We saved the cookies until later and they were also very good. I would make a trip to Bryson City for this bakery alone.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Our group of 6 went in for a few cookies to nibble on after dinner. We came out with cookies, cheesecake and cupcakes. All amazing!!