“Loved the GF Quiche!!”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Several in our family are either celiac or gluten-free so finding a nice coffee shop with gluten-free options is rare. This place had several options. My daughter got the Poblano and Pepper Jack cheese Quiche and I got the Crab and Swiss Quiche, for the kids we got Mango Smoothie and Yogurt with Berries and then added a GF Bagel with vegetable cream cheese. It was so very good!! Very special quiche choices with no worries!! Love it!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stop here every time we come through Bryson City; we love it! Everything is delicious haven’t had anything that isn’t and the coffee is wonderful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The lady behind the counter was very welcoming, patient (taking time to explain items on the menu) and kind.
The menu has a very nice variety.
The food was very good!
The restaurant was absolutely freezing and I was wishing I would have brought my parka (in June).
I felt that the staff that delivered the food to our table, could have cared less about our existence.
Very good food.
They need to help the staff to be a bit more concerned about the customer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great bagels, homemade New York style! Fabulous coffee and a great staff! Homemade muffins, pastries, and cakes! I mis this coffee shop already!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here on a rainy day on our way to hike and it was delicious!! The best part though were the people! Everyone was so friendly and gave us suggestions to do and helped us plan our trip! We’ll be back!!