“Never lets you down!”

La Poblana Mexican Restraunt
Ranked #23 of 59 Restaurants in Bryson City
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

5th or 6th time here and always great. Wonderful service. Straightforward menu and delicious food. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

First of all, let me say that the food was amazing, but when you order food, part of your choices are based on what the food costs. They charged us extra because the menu prices were 'wrong'. If you increase your prices, you absolutely need to change your menu. When I asked why our bill was higher than the food we ordered, I was told oh yeah the menu price is wrong. What?! The owner could have easily remedied the situation by charging us the price listed on the menu. Instead, he charged us some pretend price not listed on the menu. That's consumer fraud, and I'm deeply disappointed. Make sure you check that your order still costs the same as what is listed and advertised if you come here or you may end up with a bill that is higher than you anticipated.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Went in for liunch with friends; service and food were both great. Chicken on my taco and enchiladas was fresh and tender. Glad to add them to my list of favorites.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We were visiting from Phoenix, and we know good Mexican food. This place was surprisingly good. The waiter was awesome. We got the lunch specials. The chips and salsa were excellent. Recommended!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had eaten at this restaurant twice previously and were pleased with our meals. Last week, we were out with several friends and took our group of 8 to our La Poblana. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals, several commenting on the great flavors and freshness. Antonio, our waiter and part owner, was warm and welcoming as usual. Can’t wait to return.