“Vacation 2018”
Review of Nantahala BrewPub

Nantahala BrewPub
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Bryson City
Description: Nantahala Brewing's Brewpub located in Bryson City, NC. Our brewpub features a full service farm-to-table dining experience and is located at the historic RC Cola Bottling Plant with is 175 yards from our production brewery, taproom and live music venue.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, the food was excellent along with the beer and our waitress Mary Beth was attentive...needless to say, I would eat here again!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Although it was a little confusing to find, it was worth it. We were looking for Nantahala Brewpub and found Warehouse Brewing next door so it was hard to tell which one had the dinner we were looking for. My daughter and 2 grandkids are Celiac and I am trying to avoid gluten so we hunt for restaurants that understand how to cook gluten free. She and I both ordered the Dirty Hippie Bowl, kids got grilled chicken with a veggie. My husband ordered the steak, kale and asparagus while my son in law ordered the steak with mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts. The Hippie Bowl was great, all veggies and bacon with pieces of pork grilled. However, my preference for brussel sprouts is to cut off the tough stem. They didn’t so it was a little hard to eat. Otherwise it tasted grilled and delicious! One steak was cooked perfectly but the other was not, tasted good but not really medium rare. Overall, we will go again, but due to the tough brussel sprouts and steak, I can only give a 4 rating. Still, the staff was friendly and no gluten problems so we were happy.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The food was average, service was not the best. Had to send the server back for forgotten items a few times. Shrimp and grits was nice and spicy, but the shrimp was overcooked and rubbery. Chicken and fried pickles were overcooked. Cornbread and salad were ok. Overpriced for average food.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've eaten at this restaurant several times and have never had a bad meal. Several weeks ago I had a delicious steak dinner which was offered as a special. It was a bit pricey but worth it when compared to what you get at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Their Pot Roast is excellent as well as the Shrimp and Grits. The only complaint I have about this establishment is that while they offer white wine and rose they do not offer red wine which I find quite odd for a restaurant with a full bar. A glass of red wine with my steak dinner or pot roast would have really made the meal a lot more enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stopped by twice while we were in Bryson City for a week, once just for drinks and a second time for a snack. Both times we had great, attentive service. We were interested in the Shrimp and Grits off the sharables section, it was delicious! Quite a little bit of heat in it, but very good. Beers are enjoyable. Nice dining room and outdoor bar area. Would definitely go back! Only open for dinner, after 5 pm.