“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here for lunch with a friend. I ordered the Habachi Steak, Medium Rare. It came out perfectly cooked with rice and veges. Delicious. If you don't like sushi, there are plenty of options available. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank bjanavice

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived in Asheville from Atlanta via Vancouver eating here was like pure luxury. My friend took us there along with friends from Atlanta after seeing each other 5 years prior. The food was wonderful. So much I just couldn’t eat all of it and had to take it home. The crumbed fish was beautifully cooked. We shared the sashimi and other dishes which were just as tasty. Oh soooo good. What can I say? Definitely eat here again. And yes I’d fly all the way from NZ.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dinner tonight with friends and we all celebrated a great eating experience !The dumpling soup was the exact taste I desired on this stormy evening. Followed by the Supreme roll and it was amazing. Others at the table were equally satisfied with their choices ranging from Bento box to hibachi grill. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch at Sora. Tried the box lunch and I must say it was excellent. First time I tried and I was impressed. Would put this Japanese restaurant and its sushi against any in the much larger cities I have visited. The service was excellent as well

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is awesome. Last Valentine's we had eaten here. We have eaten here many times.Want to explain how they go out of their way here.
We ordered our food and waited and waited. We saw ironically 2 dishes getting served to a couple sitting near us. We found out our food was indeed served to someone else and it wasn't even what they ordered. The owner came over a d profusely apologized. We were busy having a conversation with a couple sitting next to us.
We got our food At the end of the evening we got our bill... it was given to us for gratis, we waited and never complained !!!!
Thank You Sora !!