“Shredded Chicken Nachos”

Ranked #39 of 157 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My family had the Shredded Chicken Nachos, Steak Fajitas and a Childs Chicken Sandwich meal. The Shredded Chicken Nachos may have been the best nachos that I have ever had from any Mexican restaurant. The Chicken sandwich my daughter had was grilled instead of fried and had good flavor. The steak fajitas were just okay as any other Mexican restaurant. If you come here, you need to come hungry as the portions are LARGE. Overall okay, will eat here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Really great! Fresh and great flavor! My mom loved the nachos. The refried beans were awesome. Staff friendly and place clean.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

They were open on Easter Sunday at 3 pm when we got into town,,,hungry! So we went in and ate. Great food with prompt service - don't expect smiles. We ate and went on our way, satisfied and my husband had leftovers.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went on a Friday night and the place was packed but we got seating relatively quickly. Chips and dip were served promptly. Was very unhappy with the bean dip. The temperature was good but it was way too watery. My husband got the Azteca Salad which he said was okay. When he ordered it he asked if they could put some shredded cheddar cheese on the top but when it came out it was cotija cheese - not what he asked for. I got the Taco Salad which had more of the watery bean dip at the bottom and absolutely no flavor. I kept putting salsa on the salad to try and punch it up but I finally gave up. Prices seemed reasonable and service was good. Just disappointed with our meals.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Usual menu,pricing,and flavors with very fast food service. The margaritas were very good but slower.