“Really Like This Place!”
Review of Ransom

Ransom
Ranked #71 of 131 Restaurants in Boone
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

I've been living in Boone for awhile now and seen restaurants come and go. When this one closed down and went from a pub to Ransom, I admit I was a little hesitant. I was definitely hesitant for no reason. I've eaten here many, many times, and it's been a hit every time. We've even brought our dog here and sat outside and she loves the place too. On this occasion I brought my daughter and we had another great meal. She had a really wonderful salad, and we shared the pretzel appetizer with stone ground mustard. I had a really good hamburger with sweet potato waffle fries and I could easily order it again. Our server was super efficient and friendly, and we even got serenaded, badly, by a gentleman who may have been a manager. At least that part was free! Wonderful place, great food, polite servers, and decent prices. Winner winner!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Accommodating and great service. Great food that comes in a decent time! Really flexible with our larger group. Waitresses were so nice and great with drink recommendations.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

What a great visit! Would recommend anyone stop and see this amazing staff! And the chef is turning out to custom and well crafted food!!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 25 June 2020

Comfortable and ready for post-coronavirus operations, the staff were most welcoming and the dining room was spacious enough for safe table seating. The selection of beer, and their menu variety were great, but the Pimento Cheese spread was the BEST we had tasted in a long time.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 2 May 2020 via mobile

Best wings in Boone. I get dry rub and dip in the mango habanero. Great deals throughout the week. Cajun pasta is incredible.

Date of visit: May 2020