“Black bear lodge”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Black Bear Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Black bear lodge”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Had a blast! Great place to stay. The views were beautiful! Great game room and big living room! Not to far from downtown Boone!

Helen P
Durham, North Carolina
“relaxing and beautiful”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This entire experience was great. Booking/paying/checking in was simple, staff at off were very nice, polite, and responsive. Our cabin was awesome. We stayed with my husband and I and our infant and dog, plus my parents. It is a warm and cozy home, with plenty of seating, an awesome porch, lovely hot tub and a wonderful view. I would highly recommend this rental and we will be back.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Extended Family
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sarah L
“The Black Bear Lodge was Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I stayed at the Black Bear Lodge for the weekend with my boyfriend and his family. It was amazing! We had never been to Leatherwood before so I wanted to find a place that would accommodate all of us. The Black Bear Lodge by far acceded my expectations. There was plenty of room for all of us and the outdoor deck/ hot tub was awesome! I highly recommend this beautiful place to everyone! We hope to plan a trip sometime soon and stay here again! Thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, Home feeling, Lots of room, Perfect!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Durham
Reviewed 21 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing